Registration 2019 (Coming Soon)
Welcome to Self Registration 2018. You will require your FFA Number and the password that you used in 2017 to login.
- Go to the myfootballclub website: www.myfootballclub.com.au
- Click on “Player”
- Select “Register”
- Follow the prompts to proceed to login pages.
- Login using your FFA Number and Password. If you have forgotten your password you will need to follow the forgotten password prompts.
2. START REGISTRATION:
- Once logged in, select Register Now”
- Update your contact details if necessary.
- On the next screen, enter Wanneroo City Soccer Club. This should then appear on the dropdown list. Select it.
- Select Your registration type from the list, eg “Player” or “Coach”
- Select the correct Registration Package that applies to your Registration. The list should only give you options relating to your age, if your age group is not visible please call the clubs Registrar, Andrew Teo 0401 671 715.
PLEASE DO NO SELECT THE KIDSPORT PACKAGES UNLESS YOU HAVE A VALID KIDSPORT VOUCHER / NUMBER. THIS MUST BE PRESENTED TO THE REGISTRAR WITHIN 7 DAYS OF REGISTRATION
- Click the “Add” button.
- Click the “Next” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Read and acknowledge the “Terms and Conditions” then click Next.
- Click on “Pay Now”
- Answer any further question and click the “Save all Answers” button. Your Registration has now been submitted to the WCSC and will be processed in the coming days.
Fees for this year are:
- Mens State League, Reserves and 18s – $450
- Womens State League, Reserves and 18s – $380
- Masters, Metro – $380
- U6s to U11s Boys/Girls $260
- U12s Boys/Girls $300
- U13s to 18s Boys/Girls (Non State League) $370
- Non-playing club membership $50 (Gate Access to every HOME game & ability to use function room)
If you are having difficulties self registering:
- Make contact with Club Registrar Andrew Teo 0401 671 715
- Visit the FAQ page on the My Football Club Website.
- View the Player Registration guides and videos on the resources page of the MyFootballClub website.
- Call FFA Support Centre (02) 8020 4199 if you are having problems with your password to login.
2019 FeesFees for this year are:
- Men’s State League, Reserves and 18s – $500
- Women’s State League, Reserves and 18s – $390
- Masters, Metro – $390
- U6s to U12s Mini Roos – $280
- U13s to 18s Boys/Girls (Non-State League) – $380
- Non-playing club membership $50 – (Gate Access to every HOME game & ability to use function room)