WCSC Proof of Vaccination Policy
When we ask for your proof of vaccination, thank you for being polite.
We’re simply following Government requirements to keep the community safe
Wanneroo City Soccer Club has the authority to/and will:
- request that each patron entering the premises provides accepted proof of vaccination or medical exemption, including an acceptable form of identification (unless proof of vaccination is provided through the Express Plus Medicare app or the ServiceWA app)
- take all reasonable steps to ensure someone who does not present proof of vaccination or medical exemption does not remain at the venue
Note: Reasonable steps could include the bar manager or a committee member of the club asking you to leave if you cannot show proof of vaccination or a medical exemption.
Acceptable forms of proof include:
- The ServiceWA app, the WA Government’s free, convenient and secure mobile application to show proof of your COVID-19 vaccinations
- your COVID-19 digital certificate from myGov (external link) or the Express Plus Medicare mobile app (external link)
- your certificate stored in a smartphone wallet, along with an acceptable form of identification
- a hardcopy of your certificate, along with an acceptable form of identification
- a digital or hardcopy of your immunisation history statement, along with an acceptable form of identification.
Vaccination certificates that are accepted by the Australian Government for travel into Australia will also be accepted at businesses and venues in WA.
Our staff don’t make the rules – be kind – help us follow the rules and keep WA safe.
We are all in this together