Welcome to Self Registration 2017. You will require your FFA Number and the password that you used in 2016 to login.
- Go to the myfootball club website: www.myfootballclub.com.au
- Click on “Player”
- Select “Register”
- Follow the prompts to proceed to login pages.
- Login using your FFA Number and Password. If you have forgotten your password you will need to follow the forgotten password prompts.
2. Start Registration:
- Once logged in, select “Make a Registration” or ” Register Now”
- Update your contact details if necessary.
- On the next screen, enter Wanneroo City Soccer Club. This should then appear on the drop down list. Select it.
- Select Your registration roll from the list, eg “Player” or “Volunteer”
- Select the correct Registration Package that applies to your Registration. The list will only give you options relating to your age, if your age group is not visible please call the clubs Registrar, Mark Saunders 0400 999 942.
- Click the “Add” button.
- Click the “Next” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Read and acknowledge the “Terms and Conditions” then click Next.
- Click on “Pay Now” and select “Manual Payment at Club”
- Answer any further question and click the “Save all Answers” button.
Your Registration has now been submitted to the WCSC and will be processed in the coming days. It is important to arrange payment with the club now.
3. Make manual payment with the WCSC:
- Via EFT directly into the Clubs account.
- Via Eftpos at the WCSC Clubhouse.
- Via Cash or Cheque at the WCSC Clubhouse.
- Via Kidsport, Go to your local government website and fill out a kidsport appliction.
Fees for this year are:
- Mens State League, Reserves and 18s – $420
- Womens State League, Reserves and 18s – $370
- Masters, Metro – $370
- Juniors U11s to U16s – $360
- Miniroos U6s to U11s – $240
- Non-playing club membership $50
If you are having difficulties self registering:
- Make contact with Club Registrar Mark Saunders 0400 999 942
- Visit the FAQ page on the My Football Club Website.
- View the Player Registration guides and videos on the resources page of the MyFootballClub website.
- Call FFA Support Centre (02) 8020 4199 if you are having problems with your password to login.
- To Pay your fees direct to Club by EFT or direct deposit, please use the following banking details,
- Bendigo Bank, BSB 633-000, A/C No. 143394120, A/C name Wanneroo City Soccer Club(INC) and please use a reference your name and registration no.
2017 FeesFees for this year are:
- Mens State League, Reserves and 18s $420
- Womens State League, Reserves, 18s, Masters and Metro $370
- Juniors U11s to U16s $360
- Mini Roos U6s to U11s $240
- Non-playing Club Membership $50